What if I am worried about my vision?

At our Medicals, we can only assess your vision according to DVLA standards. If you are worried that your vision has deteriorated or may be impaired, we strongly urge you to visit an optician and take your medical form with you. Your optician can then correct your vision and complete the eye test part of the form. If we find that your eye site is not up to DVLA standard, we will need to refer you to your optician.